ICF Minnesota has many professional coaches among its membership, however ICF Minnesota does not endorse individual coaches nor make specific referrals to clients seeking coaches. We provide this service to help you find coaches in Minnesota and the surrounding area.
The ICF Minnesota Find A Coach service provides the public as potential clients a way to search our active member database by name, specialty, age group served, gender(s) served, population served and zip code.
For more information about coaching and how to choose a coach to fit your needs, please visit the About Coaching page on this website.
Questions to Ask When Hiring A Coach
ICF recommends asking the following questions:
- What is your coaching experience (number of individuals coached, years of experience, types of coaching situations, etc.)?
- What is your coach-specific training (enrolled in an ICF approved training program, other coach-specific training, etc.)?
- What is your coaching specialty or areas in which you most often work?
- What types of businesses do you work with most often? And, at what levels (executives, upper management, middle management, etc.)?
- What is your philosophy about coaching?
- What types of assessments are you certified to deliver?
- What are some of your coaching success stories (specific examples of individuals who have succeeded as a result of coaching)?
- Are you a member of ICF? Do you hold an ICF Credential?
The Find A Coach service does not permit solicitations of our members. For information on how to reach our members about services or products, please contact Communications@icfminnesota.org.