Virtual Coaching Connection - Exploring Belonging
Date: Thursday, July 26, 2022
Time: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
CEU's -1.5 Core Competency
ICF Diversity Pillar: Member and Chapter Engagement
- Communication with Clients
- Helping Clients discover their path
- Coaches will identify Belonging for self and as a core competency for relationship & communication with clients.
- Coaches will leave with a deeper understanding that positive communication and relationships have as their base, “Belonging: A feeling of being valued, being oneself without judgment.”
- Coaches will identify key components for Belonging as an ICF MN Chapter that supports diversity, member, and client engagement.
What does it mean to Belong? . . . .
“As members of the ICF community, we ascribe to the core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, and respect. The foundation of these values is a shared commitment to diversity, inclusion, belonging and justice.” ICF’s statement on Diversity and Inclusion
In this Coaching Connection we will explore belonging: What does it mean? What does it embody? What values, and stories and experiences inform a deep sense of that word? And how does it affect our relationships and communication with our clients?
Join us in discovering how “Belonging” can help inform our Chapter Vision and as well as Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice as coaches. (See ICF definitions for DEIBJ below.)
Co-facilitated by the DEIJB Team; small group connection, curiosity and sharing! Join us via Zoom.
Diversity: According to Society of Human Resource Management diversity is “the collective mixture of differences and similarities”
Equity: Providing resources to ensure everyone has access to the same resources and opportunities.
Inclusion: An environment where acts are intentional and deliberate to embrace diversity.
Belonging: A feeling of being valued, being oneself without judgement.
Justice: Dismantling barriers to resources and opportunities in society so that all individuals & communities can live a full and dignified life.
ICF MN Members who have paid the annual fee: Free!
ICF Global & MN Members (who have not paid annual fee) and non-members: Free!
We look forward to seeing you virtually!