June Webinar Series
Being in a COACH State
SPEAKER: Angela Gaehtgens | Executive Coach | Coach Trainer | Mentor Coach
DATE: Thursday June 17, 2021
TIME: 12:00 to 1:30 PM, (Central Standard Time)
CEU’S: 1.5 Core Competencies
Embodying a Coaching Mindset is a process that requires ongoing learning and development, establishing a reflective practice and preparing for the sessions.
Getting into a state of being in a mindset that is open, curious, flexible and client-centered is the challenge of this new Competency 2.
ICF COACHING COMPETENCIES
- Foundations Embodies a Coaching Mindset
- Co-Creating the RelationshipCultivates Trust and Safety Maintains Presence
- Communicating EffectivelyListens Actively, Evokes Awareness
- ●Explore the new Coaching Competency and its markers
- ●Recognize the difference between the state of Being and the state of Doing
- ●Compare being Mindless versus being Mindful
- ●Experience an exercise that will take then the COACH state
Meet Angela Gaehtgens
Angela works in the Corporate world as an Executive Coach and she is also a Coaching Trainer and a Mentor Coach with an active role as ICF assessor.
CEO and Founder of Masterful Me, Lda, with a great experience of over 3,000 hours of Coaching has worked with clients in a wide range of sectors including IT, Finance, Industry, Consultancy, Retail, Portuguese Government (central administration), Gas and Oil.
With a background in Human Resources Management she is very curious about people and the human behavior and in her work, as a coach and as a coach trainer, with curiosity she searches for awareness trusting the wisdom of every human being and believing that awareness brings freedom and more possibilities to make better choices that contribute to a better life at a higher level and transforming the world in a better place.