Meet Ann Houser
1. What brought you to coaching?
My Medtronic colleagues, who received coach training, were thrilled with the content and the impact on their own lives and clients’. I asked for the training and loved it!
2. Tell us about your coaching practice. (Niche, ideal client, etc.)
I’m an executive coach who works well with leaders interested in significantly enhancing their leadership capabilities. Some clients have recently been promoted to a C-suite or senior leadership role and want to intentionally step into the new role. Many clients seek to develop, grow and serve their team and lead strategically in the organization.
3. What do you love about your coaching work?
I love when clients describe a new behavior they’ve successfully mastered and when they receive positive feedback in support of who they want to be as a leader.
4. Tell us about the coaching tools, books, podcasts, etc. that you follow that helps you to stay informed.
I love the book The Prosperous Coach by Steve Chandler and Rich Litvin. I’m also a huge fan of Shirzad Chamine’s Positive Intelligence.
5. How has ICF-MN helped you as a coach?
I appreciated the warm welcome I received from ICF Minnesota members, who are a rich source for connection, collaboration and questions in support of one another, ultimately serving our clients and the area. I appreciate the education opportunities and Mastermind group.
6. How can folks connect with you?