LEADERS IN MOTION, specializes in leadership enhancement coaching for executives and individuals in leadership roles. I am passionate about helping clients lead themselves and create meaningful goals that result in peak business performance. Industry experience includes government agencies; power companies; insurance; banking; nonprofit organizations; higher education; healthcare; pharmaceutical companies; manufacturing and software.
I have earned certifications in both group coaching and team coaching and am currently able to provide these coaching offerings. In addition, I provide Assessments such as DISC; 360’s and Emotional Intelligence.
My certification as a Career Coach provides career transition solutions to individuals seeking a new profession or the next job opportunity. Services include resumes, crafting of LinkedIn Profiles, interview preparation and job negotiation skills.
Specific Coaching Experience:
· Executive Coaching – extensive
· Face to Face Onsight Executive Coaching
· Coach to Support Learning – extensive
· LPOV Coaching – extensive
· Group Coaching – 104 sessions completed
· Team Coaching – 6 groups (my personal business)
· Career Coaching – (Two outplacement organizations)
· Extensive Facilitation Sessions – DISC; Leadership Skills
· Emotional Intelligence Coaching - extensive
· Certified in three 360 Assessments
· Certified in DISC
· Certified in LPOV
· Certified in LAPII
· Certified in EQ2.0 (Emotional Intelligence)
· Certified Career Coach (Get Five – NYC)
· College of St. Scholastica, School of Business & Technology, MBA Program – Adjunct Professor, 6 yrs.
Currently enrolled in WBECS GTCI Practitioner Team Coaching Program – certified Team Coach Oct. 2021